To make a withdrawal from your Bitblinx account follow these steps
- Login to your account and select from the top menu bar “Wallets”.
- You will see a list of all wallets for each cryptocurrency supported (tradable) at Bitblinx. On the very right side to each wallet you find an “-” (minus) sign which you can click, or if you click on “See details” you will see a “Withdraw funds” button which serves the same purpose.
- Enter the Address and Quantity that you want to Withdraw, and click on “Withdraw funds.
- You will receive an email with a link which you will need to click to have your withdrawal request conducted. This serves as a security measure for withdrawals.
Blockchain fees only: Since BItblinx does NOT charge withdrawal fees, there is a flat fee deducted to cover the blockchain fees which varies on the cryptocurrency you are withdrawing.
Important to note:
- Make sure to send the same type of coins to this address. Meaning if you generated an ETH address, you withdraw ETH and not any other coin. If you withdraw a different coin then what the address was generated for, your withdrawal cannot be processed. Withdrawing to a Bitcoin Cash wallet, you could risk losing these coins permanently if you erroneously transfer Bitcoins or any Bitcoin forked coin to that wallet.
- Some coins require a message/payment/tag/memo. This means you must send the coins to the address we provide and attach this “message/payment/tag/memo” to the deposit so we can route the coins to your account. If you do not attach this, you will risk losing these coins.
- If you have enabled 2FA (2-Factor-Authentication), you will need to enter your 6 digit code and click “Confirm”.