There are several stages a withdrawal request moves through from when you submit your request until it is completed, these stages, referred to as status in your platform, are explained below.
- Pending: means that your withdrawal request is waiting for you to check your email for a link that must be clicked to authorize the withdrawal. Once you have done that your withdrawal request can move on to being Accepted. The state Pending may also be due to technical maintenance being performed on the platform, in which case you will usually be notified in advance in the top notification bar.
- Accepted: means your withdrawal has been accepted and the system is working on sending it. Usually acceptance happens very quickly so that you mostly noticing it, however should you see an Accepted state for longer than expected, please be patient, the withdrawal will still process, but may need extra time or manual interaction, which we perform throughout the day.
- Processed: means your withdrawal has been sent to the blockchain and is in the process of being confirmed, once that occurs you will see a Verified state.
- Verified: This means your withdrawal has been broadcast-ed to the block chain, and the coins you transferred should show up in your wallet. If it has not yet showed up in your wallet please check the transaction on a block explorer. If you cannot find the transaction in the block explorer after 4 hours have passed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and detail the coin name and transaction ID.
- Failed: means an invalid address was entered. Bitblinx can only send coins to valid addresses. If you attempt to send a coin to another coin's address it will not work and come up Failed, you must always send coins to an address generated for that coin. BTC to BTC, XRP to XRP, ETH to ETH etc. Coins that require messages may show Failed if you enter something into the tag/paymentid/memo/message field that is incorrect for that coin. If you are withdrawing one of these coins to a destination that does not require a tag/paymentid/memo/message you need to leave this field blank
If you continue to have issues with withdrawals please contact email@example.com